1. Garlic Junky – If you like garlic, you’ll love this rub! Made by Spiceology. Great on beef, especially steaks, prime rib, briskets, and whole chickens.
2. SPG – Also from Spiceology. One of the all-time greats, Salt, Pepper, and Garlic will enhance the flavor of beef, pork, fish and poultry. It’s an AP — All Purpose — rub for the ages.
3. Honey Habanero – Also by Spiceology. Great on ribs, pork butt, bacon, or anything you want to add some sweet heat to on the grill or smoker. We’re talking amazing heat, sweet flavor and bright color!
4. Honey Hog – If you like it sweet, this rub from Meat Church will take you straight to Flavortown! Adds a layer of sweetness to most any meat — but especially good on pork.
5. Moss – Partnership with Matt Crawford (aka Sasquatch) and Spiceology. This herb rub is great for most any dish. Adds a nice kick to boot!
6. Backdraft – From Code 3 Spices. If you like it hot & smoky this is the rub for you! Great on chicken wings for gameday, a turkey, whole chicken, or as a combo with another rub on ribs.
NOTE: This post contains affiliate links.